EANS-Adhoc: Preliminary results for financial year 2020/21.
Disclosed inside information pursuant to article 17 Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) transmitted by euro adhoc with the aim of a Europe-wide distribution. The issuer is responsible for the content of this announcement.
Financial Figures/Balance Sheet/Annual Result
Vienna – The financial year 2020/21 of Kapsch TrafficCom ended on March 31, 2021. Based on preliminary figures, the company expects revenues of about EUR 500 million. The operating result (EBIT) including negative special effects will be a loss of about EUR 124 million. The most relevant negative special effects account for an EBIT impact of about EUR -139 million and include:
- EUR -79 million: Adjustment of project margins and provisions for onerous contracts, particularly for projects in North America
- EUR -21 million: Goodwill impairment
- EUR -14 million: Provisions for restructurings
- EUR -8 million: Provision for lawsuit in the USA
- EUR -8 million: Currency effects
- EUR -6 million: Impairment of inventory
- EUR -3 million: Impairment of trade receivables
Despite the significantly negative result, the equity ratio still amounts to about 14%.
As of March 31, 2021, Kapsch TrafficCom held liquid funds in excess of EUR 100 million.
end of announcement euro adhoc
issuer: Kapsch TrafficCom AG
Am Europlatz 2
phone: +43 50811 1122
FAX: +43 50811 99 1122
Digital press kit: http://www.ots.at/pressemappe/411/aom